Careers at Eco Partners
At Eco Partners, we believe we have a responsibility to help protect the environment by coming up with recycling solutions for waste disposal. We take great pride in thinking “outside the box” and solving the most challenging waste management and recycling problems our clients bring.
Our mission to “rethink recycling” and help our customers discover new uses for their waste and even new revenue streams—using anaerobic digestion and other methods to reuse and repurpose waste.
We are a small team of people who are passionate about our mission and dedicated to sharing it with the world. Do you share that passion?
We are always looking for like-minded people to join our team. We are currently seeking a General Manager. Please see the job description below. If you think you’d be a good fit, send your resume to Leslie@MyEcoPartners.com.
Wanted: General Manager
Michigan-based Eco Partners, LLC, is an environmental services consulting firm specializing in waste management and recycling. At Eco Partners, we’re rethinking recycling—one company and one challenge at a time. We are looking for a General Manager to oversee our growing organization’s staff, budgets, regulatory compliance, and operations.
The General Manager’s responsibilities include developing an overall strategy, managing people, and establishing policies. We are looking for a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker. The General Manager will help lead our people and encourage them to develop and be productive while ensuring our organization grows and thrives.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Monitor and ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and insurance requirements
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and safely and develop professionally
- Oversee the recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g., profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Strong organizational skills with experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency, experienced user of Word and Excel programs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills with an ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Problem-solving aptitude and ability to help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Why join Eco Partners?
If you care about the environment and are passionate about sustainability, we are the company you have been looking for. At Eco Partners, we express our passion for safeguarding the environment by working every day to develop newer and better ways to reuse and repurpose waste streams from a broad range of industries. You can too.
Our General Manager’s position pays $60K with benefits and paid vacation. Send your resume to email@example.com. We are scheduling interviews now.