Eco Partners, headquartered in Petersburg Michigan is changing the way corporations and local municipalities think about recycling. We’re not about paper – we’re about the hard to handle stuff. Our processes keep that material out of the water supply and landfill to help preserve our Mother Earth. We’re a busy little team and we need a capable, skilled and friendly pair of hands to keep us on track. If you’ve been looking for a role that will help the world – even in a small way then we might be what you’re looking for!
How you’ll spend your days:
- Running point on QuickBooks – invoicing, billing, expense management and financials – you know the drill
- Reviewing and reconciling credit card statements for the staff
- Keeping contracts filed, approved and accurate for our management team
- Planning, coordinating, scheduling meetings and company activities
- Establishing efficient workflow for existing or new processes in order to keep us operating at peak levels
- Making sure that our calendars are up to date and we have all the material we need to be brilliant in our meetings
- Setting up and maintaining processes that will keep you organized, prompt and productive
- Handling mail, phone calls, general inquiries and greeting visitors – you know, all the basic office stuff.
- Updating systems and work towards electronic filing systems that will declutter and improve our work place
- Coordinating approval and paperwork for subcontractors – insurance certificates, licenses, 1099 documentation and anything else we need to get them on board
- Stretching yourself professionally by jumping into unfamiliar territory whenever necessary
- Helping us create marketing materials and supporting the sales team
- Pitching in wherever we need an extra pair of hands
What you bring to the table:
- At least 2 years of hands on Administrative experience – ideally in a small company where you commonly sport 5 different hats on any given day – and you love them all!
- Mid level QuickBooks experience – you don’t know everything – but you can hold your own!
- An amazing command of the English language – spelling, grammar, sentence structure
- Intermediate level Excel skills – we love Excel, don’t you?
- Demonstrated competency with other Microsoft Office tools (word, outlook)
- Passionate about making deadlines
- A good sense of humor and a calm demeanor
- Wonderfully organized – in your mind and in your office
- You know how to play nice with others – and support your team
And what you’ll enjoy as a member of the team:
- A competitive wage and comfortable office environment
- Incredibly productive work environment with a group who really cares
I’ll look forward to learning more about you!
Eco Partners, Inc.