Food & By-product Recycling
Biomass Renewable Energy
Biomass renewable energy services by Eco Partners can aid in all facets of the process for your company, whether you are looking to feed waste in or purchase fuels created by anaerobic digestion. What is anaerobic digestion and why is it so important? Anaerobic digestion is a natural process in which biological and biodegradable materials are broken down by living microorganisms in the absence of oxygen. This process creates a kind of biogas that can be combusted and used for a multitude of things such as generating electricity and heat. It can even be processed into a natural gas as well as transportation fuels. The following points highlight the most notable benefits of harnessing anaerobic digestion for biomass renewable energy sourcing:
- Improve profitability across the board.
- You can easily meet the most current sustainability initiatives in place.
- Energy production is highly increased.
- Crop nutrition greatly improves as well.
In addition to the aforementioned benefits of producing and utilizing biomass renewable energy, you will also reduce the following:
- Landfill waste.
- Energy consumption.
- GHG emissions.
- Carbon footprint.
- Solid waste.
- Water consumption.
- Effluent surcharges.
Eco Partners can also manage both packaged and unpackaged foods and assist in the following:
- We will come take your food waste off your hands.
- We can recycle packaging materials including pallets, cardboard, paper, metals and plastics.
- We have generous storage capabilities that we also offer to our clientele.
Here are a few other ways that Eco Partners can help you in your biomass renewable energy quest:
- We offer free site evaluation by the most experienced of biomass renewable energy specialists.
- We can do bench tests and trials, as well as chemical and equipment surveys to help determine if all your equipment or other tools are in good running order.
- We have the flexibility to handle even the most urgent of emergency situations.
- We will handle all of your waste at one location so there’s no need to run all over.
- It’s a very environmentally friendly way to manage your waste products and reduces your carbon footprint.
- We always offer highly comprehensive, environmentally friendly food waste recycling.
- Eco Partners utilizes our post digestion materials as soil potent enhancers.